Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh...I'd Wear That!!

I know, I know...I contribute to this blog every day so why would I start a new one.  Well, that is part of the process.  I love pretty things.  Fashion, Interior Design, Paper...I swear anything!!  It really is a passion and this journey is about finding myself.

So, I launch my new blog, Oh...I'd Wear That!, to give myself a place to share my thoughts.  Think of me as the People Style magazine for real women.  Wouldn't you love to see outfits that real women wear and know what they did that worked and what didn't work?

I love to collaborate with people around their personal style, their home remodel, everything pretty.  I can spend hours perusing websites for the perfect casual shoes.  Want to know what my favorite, hip, comfy shoe of the moment is?  Visit my new blog!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment