Saturday, February 12, 2011

Invitation

You are invited to join Gini Linnabery Swancy for the journey of your life!!

When:         Now
Where:        Everywhere
How:          As I post exercises and plans to become the most authentic self possible, I invite you to join              
                    in.
                  
                   Either post comments on your own experiences or if you have a lot to say, create your own
                   blog.  Link your blog to mine and let's start a community of people sharing a life-changing
                   experience.

I hope you will join me.  I think that everyone has something to share that will help somebody else.  If you would like more contentment and joy in your life without having to travel the world...then come aboard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment